$8.95 – $19.95
Inspired by Indian Honey Amber, a solid perfume/incense, this essential oil blend is 100% Pure and Natural, it contains no fragrance oils, only pure plant extracts.
If you love Honey then you are going to love this essential oil blend. Diluted with Jojoba Oil, it can be worn as a perfume, or place a few drops in an oil burner or diffuser and fill you room with the sweet smell of Honey and Amber.
As well as smelling absolutely divine, it can have wonderful effects on us including, relaxing, calming, sedative, anti-anxiety, de-stressing. The perfect aid in meditation, and all over well-being.
This delicious blend contains the following ingredients:
- Amyris (Amyris balsamifera)
- Liquidambar (Liquidambar styraciflua)
- Amber Absolute (Pinus succiniferra)
- Beeswax Absolute (Apis mellifera)
- Labdanum Absolute (Cistus ladaniferus)
- Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia)
- Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, antispasmodic, balsamic, emollient, expectorant, regenerative, sedative, slight anti-inflammatory
- Therapeutic Uses: Coughs, chest congestion, restlessness, stress, tension; a generally relaxing tonic, skin care 
- Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, carminative, diuretic, expectorant, parasiticide, poultice, salve, sedative, stimulant, vulnerary 
- Therapeutic Uses: liquidambar contains cinnamic acid, benzyl, ethyl, and cinnamyl cinnamate, and can treat a wide range of ailments ranging from muscle pain associated with overexertion or rheumatoid arthritis or skin problems requiring an antiseptic or antifungal 
- Therapeutic Uses: Amber essential oil helps to calm the mind, protect heart health, stimulate the libido, eliminate pain, increase circulation, treat respiratory disorders, prevent inflammation, boost the brain and detoxify the body, among others.
- Amber essential oil is ideal for people dealing with poor circulation, colds and flus,  conditions, low sex drive, anxiety, stress, chronic pain, fatigue, cognitive slowness, diseases, dementia, arthritis and various conditions.
- Beeswax Absolute is very delicious and sweet. Made from the wax of bees’ honeycomb, its rich warm aroma has fine notes of honey and pollen with a soft green hay-like body note and a mild, waxy undertone.
- Beeswax Absolute is mainly used in perfumery. 
- Labdanum is extremely tenacious and has a deep, rich, sweet balsamic aroma with a faint herbaceous back note and a persistent ambergris-like undertone. It is used extensively in perfumery for its excellent fixative value and to impart a rich, suave sweetness and natural undertone.
- Labdanum Absolute is mainly used in perfumery. 
- Therapeutic Properties: Antidepressant, balsamic, calmative, sedative, stimulant
- Therapeutic Uses: Stress-induced conditions, nervous anxiety, nervousness, insomnia, restlessness, unexplained painful limbs, nervous stomach, nausea, inability to relax 
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy – Valerie Ann Wormwood
- SWEET GUM – Liquidambar styraciflua – medicinal herbs
- 10 Wonderful Benefits & Uses of Amber Essential Oil
5ml Pure, 5ml 10% in Jojoba, 10ml Pure, 10ml 10% in Jojoba